What Dumb Thing Did You Do Today?

o_so_wet

Beach Babe :)
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Posts
26,517
I think it's pretty self explanatory...

My dumb thing for today:

Trying to stretch a bungee cord and the opposite side let go....hook hitting me on the forehead. Now I have a bruise and bump on my forehead :(
 
I think it's pretty self explanatory...

My dumb thing for today:

Trying to stretch a bungee cord and the opposite side let go....hook hitting me on the forehead. Now I have a bruise and bump on my forehead :(
awwww kisses it better:D my dumb thing i closed the truck door on my hand:(
 
LOL...great thread......attempting to hook up with someone from Craigslist..ahh...not going so well...lol
 
hee hee...finding a lot of spammers and gay guys wanting to "turn" a straight guy..lol
 
hee hee...finding a lot of spammers and gay guys wanting to "turn" a straight guy..lol

I have to say tho...I've gotten my last two jobs out of craigslist....but haven't ever tried for a date ;)
 
I have to say tho...I've gotten my last two jobs out of craigslist....but haven't ever tried for a date ;)
i sold a car on craigslist once quick too but i am scared of the people on there you hear too many stories of people being led somewhere and robbed or worse!
 
Yea huh ? Who would have ever thought.

(maybe there needs to be a coolest thing you ever got off craigslist thread ;) )
LOL..maybe...my ex used to get things from the "free" section...turn around a few days later and repost them and sell them! At one time we had 8 couches floating around the house!
 
Looking for my phone all over my room, made a huge mess only to figure out it was
in my hand the whole time! I seem to do this a lot~:rolleyes:
 
Plural - THINGS for me ;)

...Forgot to move my hand, and then shut the lid to the washer - it slammed down on my thumb.
...Measuring out flour -thankfully only had measured less than 1/4 cup- sneezed and it blew up into my face :eek:
...Got lotion in my mouth :cool:
...Sent a WWF Chat message to the wrong player :rolleyes:
 
I have another week before I am supposed to do anything too physical, but we're moving and I have so much to pack I overdid....really overdid.
 
Back
Top