What really makes your eyes roll?

SexyNaomi

Pretty Damn Red
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Posts
1,460
What gives you that feeling of what were they thinking? One thing for me:

Pretentious phone and computer adverts. Your not changing the fucking world!
 
I hate.......

What gives you that feeling of what were they thinking? One thing for me:

Pretentious phone and computer adverts. Your not changing the fucking world!

Reality TV. It sucks and makes us all look stupid and pathetic :) Just saying.........
 
All reality shows. What do they think the definition of reality hapens to be?
 
The thought that more gun laws are needed. Criminals will surely look at the laws and say, "Hmmmm, seems reasonable. If they think smaller magazine capacity makes sense, then I won't break that law. I mean, I can kill people with smaller capacity magazines after all."
 
My mother who said "Happy Easter" to the Vietnamese restaurant owners on Friday.
 
Pop up ads for shit you don't want or need.

When ads show what you have searched for before, making you realize they have looked through your history....don't do that assholes!
 
Utter suck-ups at work. If you just did your job half as well as you kissed the boss's boots, you would be a good employee!
 
Pop up ads for shit you don't want or need.

When ads show what you have searched for before, making you realize they have looked through your history....don't do that assholes!

I know! I couldn't stop Lauren from calling me for 10 mins when her cam popped up this morning!

:cool:
 
Self-appointed experts that just can't stop from offering their amazing advice no matter how little they really know on the subject.
 
My eyes roll when I read an instant message introduction that is a pre-transcribed template used for all introductions for all women on Lit...cum on men, be creative:kiss:
 
Those banking commercials trying to pretend banksters actually care about you & your future.

They always remind me of the movie Mars Attacks where this little martian dude is walking around with this big assed translator saying "We are your friends. We come in peace" while his comrades are running around vaporizing folks left & right.
 
Back
Top