What would you do?

Should I close this thread?

  • Yes, please. Enough, already.

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, might as well keep it open.

    Votes: 110 94.0%
  • Hardly seems to matter either way.

    Votes: 6 5.1%

  • Total voters
    117
  • Poll closed .
Oh my! I have to admit that my pants are a bit tight after looking at your last pictures :eek:
 
My god Monique - you have a stunning body! Just amazing!

If you feel like it, I would love to see pics of your eyes or lips (or both) - if I may be so bold as to request. Just a good close-up - (and cropped, if you don't want to show your face).
 
Awww....you guys are all so sweet to me.

I hate to post and run, but I have to be off...I'll be back later tonight and hope to have more pics for you!
 
monique1971 said:
Some new images. One of these came out a bit blurry but I like it anyway.


What a lovely set of pictures to send a brit to bed with ...... thanks very much I'm sure they will help me sleep :D
 
If it was me

First of all I didn't read every post on all 11 pages, don't have the time, but have to know. Did the original recipient ever respond to the photo?

What would I have done: Responded with a huge thank you and ask for more and what can I do for you.

Moving on, all of your pics have been awesome, I particularly liked the behind the back shot, that was fun, and the laying on your bed, it just looked great.

Please keep up the great posts, and if you need someone to send pics to in a private setting, feel free, because I would love to have been that guy.

d
 
monique1971 said:
Some new images. One of these came out a bit blurry but I like it anyway.

Are they blurry because your hand is moving so fast in your panties?
Very sexy
 
If someone sent me a pic like that I would thank them kindly and ask for more. You are sexy beyond words :)

Great pics so far please keep them going :rose:
 
Brave Maximus said:
My god Monique - you have a stunning body! Just amazing!

If you feel like it, I would love to see pics of your eyes or lips (or both) - if I may be so bold as to request. Just a good close-up - (and cropped, if you don't want to show your face).


Thank you....as for the request, I'll think about it. Maybe my lips. My eyes...well, I reveal too much with my eyes. They can tell too many stories. Know what I mean?
 
monique1971 said:
If someone emailed you this picture, what would you do? Be honest but be nice, please :)
I would call them and tell I was cuming over NOW!. I would want to remain and answer the door naked, so that I could fall to my knees and " well you know be nice" to her :devil:
 
If someone emailed me a picture like that. First I'd wake up.....cause I probably passed out.

Next I'd probably put the drool to good use and have a little fun. After that I'd hope like hell that she lived in the area and that she wanted me to come over or go out sometime.

After that I'd let nature take it's course and probably be pretty damn happy.

How's that monique?.
 
panzer general said:
I would call them and tell I was cuming over NOW!. I would want to remain and answer the door naked, so that I could fall to my knees and " well you know be nice" to her :devil:

I like the part where you fall to your knees and do "nice" things. Though I tend to like being naughty over being nice...
 
monique1971 said:
Thank you....as for the request, I'll think about it. Maybe my lips. My eyes...well, I reveal too much with my eyes. They can tell too many stories. Know what I mean?


Well certianly wouldn't object to the lips :D

And I deffinatly know what you mean about the eyes - beautiful eyes can swallow a man whole with out him ever knowing. Would you at least tell us what colour they are?
 
Brave Maximus said:
Well certianly wouldn't object to the lips :D

And I deffinatly know what you mean about the eyes - beautiful eyes can swallow a man whole with out him ever knowing. Would you at least tell us what colour they are?

I am a brown-eyed girl. *sings song*
 
monique1971 said:
I like the part where you fall to your knees and do "nice" things. Though I tend to like being naughty over being nice...
You asked for "nice" Naughty is better :devil:
 
panzer general said:
You asked for "nice" Naughty is better :devil:

You're right, I did ask people to be "nice"! I'd forgotten about that.

What I meant was...I wanted to say... oh

*flustered look*

Never mind, let's keep being naughty.
 
Back
Top