What would you do?

Should I close this thread?

  • Yes, please. Enough, already.

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, might as well keep it open.

    Votes: 110 94.0%
  • Hardly seems to matter either way.

    Votes: 6 5.1%

  • Total voters
    117
  • Poll closed .
monique1971 said:
Thought I'd give everyone a little glimpse of what's under my pj's....


This is driving me absolutley crazy...... Very very nice!!


xxx
Tyler
 
wow, I'm glad I stopped by today :D

The pics, as always, are quite stunning :)

And dark hair and brown eyes are a deadly combination - the one that always does me in anyway.
 
Brave Maximus said:
wow, I'm glad I stopped by today :D

The pics, as always, are quite stunning :)

And dark hair and brown eyes are a deadly combination - the one that always does me in anyway.


I'm glad you stopped by too...always nice to see you.
 
What are you up to today?
I finally have a couple of days off and sitting around enjoying the day.



You're over 100 posts, given any thought to your Av?
 
Brave Maximus said:
What are you up to today?
I finally have a couple of days off and sitting around enjoying the day.



You're over 100 posts, given any thought to your Av?

What am I up to? I am supposed to be working!

I have thought about an AV. I don't know if I'll do one. I don't want anything too elaborate. I like to keep things simple. Might not even use a pic of myself. Any suggestions?
 
monique1971 said:
What am I up to? I am supposed to be working!

I have thought about an AV. I don't know if I'll do one. I don't want anything too elaborate. I like to keep things simple. Might not even use a pic of myself. Any suggestions?
Work; I'm sure this is more fun! As for the AV, just something that is you, even if it's not. if you understand that :)
 
monique1971 said:
What am I up to? I am supposed to be working!

I have thought about an AV. I don't know if I'll do one. I don't want anything too elaborate. I like to keep things simple. Might not even use a pic of myself. Any suggestions?

Heh, well, I certianly appreciate the fruits of your labour :D The last series was quite beautiful (as was the very sexy hip :D - favourite curve on a woman....)

It all depends what you're into really. I found mine a while ago and have stuck with him for over a year. If you're good with photoshop or know someone who is, they can whip something together for you :)
 
Really really lovely pics.... wow.... very, um, inspiring.... :eek:

I just hope there are more of you in that gorgeous light! :rose:



xxx
Tyler
 
re: AV

I'll have to look around for a while, then, to find an AV that says "me." I like vintage erotica. Maybe something like that.

Here's the rest of the strip sequence....
 
monique1971 said:
I'll have to look around for a while, then, to find an AV that says "me." I like vintage erotica. Maybe something like that.
That sounds cool and different as well :) Love the last couple of photos, gorgeous!
 
Could work quite nicely :)

If you need any help, just let me know. While days off are nice - kinda boring....

If you get to edit in new pics, I guess I can edit my post ;)

Those pics are awe inspiring - truly beautiy in the flesh. Certianly makes for fun thoughts anyway ;)

The last pic is both stunning and heart-breaking all at the same time ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top