What would you do?

Should I close this thread?

  • Yes, please. Enough, already.

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, might as well keep it open.

    Votes: 110 94.0%
  • Hardly seems to matter either way.

    Votes: 6 5.1%

  • Total voters
    117
  • Poll closed .
Brave Maximus said:
Could work quite nicely :)

If you need any help, just let me know. While days off are nice - kinda boring....

If you get to edit in new pics, I guess I can edit my post ;)

Those pics are awe inspiring - truly beautiy in the flesh. Certianly makes for fun thoughts anyway ;)

The last pic is both stunning and heart-breaking all at the same time ;)

Thank you. You're really too kind. I wish I knew what to say in response so I'll just say "thank you."

But why heart-breaking?
 
Pictures are worth a thousand words, but that last one makes them all useless, mouths fumble and the tongue is useless when it attempts....


BTW - I've been checking out your stories and they are very well done. Though I will admit to having you as a mental image to go along with them.....
 
Ahhhh Ms. Monique

Just stumbled across this thread today, the pics of your hands in your panties are truly breathtaking. I'm throbbing just sitting here with them. As you can tell by my name, panties are my specialty and I can only imagine how sweet yours would be. Please post more (I'll beg if you want me to...)
 
monique1971 said:
I'll have to look around for a while, then, to find an AV that says "me." I like vintage erotica. Maybe something like that.

Here's the rest of the strip sequence....


Pic strip5 was very nice. You have great breasts. Your areolas are huge and would be fun to lick and suck on. Thanks for sharing..and please don't stop... :D

Can I request a butt shot? Would that be too much to ask??? :devil:
 
monique1971 said:
There's some really nice light here today.
And there sure was a very good looking lady standing in that nice light!
 
Monique - I just love the new pictures of you wonderful breasts. Love to kiss, lick and nibble your pert nipples.

:heart: :heart: :rose: :kiss: :p :p :p :p
 
Great new pic's sweetie. Man I would just love those tits for hours. Suck, nibble, roll them and then plant some man juice on them!
Simply awesome pics
 
phenomenal

hair, body, personality

signed,

your number one fan
 
monique1971 said:
I'll have to look around for a while, then, to find an AV that says "me." I like vintage erotica. Maybe something like that.

Here's the rest of the strip sequence....
Wow, Monique, you've posted a lot of great pictures since I last stopped by! You have a beautiful, naturally sexy body that inspires all kinds of naughty thoughts. You also write some very hot stories--the two that I read were very...stimulating. ;) Thanks so much.
 
;) OMG!!!this is an awesome place to visit!Mark this thread "SUBSCRIBED"!!!!!
 
monique1971 said:
I have thought about an AV. I don't know if I'll do one. I don't want anything too elaborate. I like to keep things simple. Might not even use a pic of myself. Any suggestions?

Here are 2 options if you want them... the second is supposed to look sepia, but as the original was b/w, it has ended up looking colour! Please use them if you wish!

Your stories have turned me on greatly, and now your photos and sense of humour delight too...
Don't stop!
 
yummy, yummyyyyyyy

monique1971 said:
Thought I'd give everyone a little glimpse of what's under my pj's....

yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 
monique1971 said:
If someone emailed you this picture, what would you do? Be honest but be nice, please :)


:kiss: send me all the rest that there are :heart:

what else ? :nana:
 
Love the strip sequence

Can't wait to see more.

And of course any other pics you would like to share.

Cheers,

d
 
Back
Top