What would you do?

Should I close this thread?

  • Yes, please. Enough, already.

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, might as well keep it open.

    Votes: 110 94.0%
  • Hardly seems to matter either way.

    Votes: 6 5.1%

  • Total voters
    117
  • Poll closed .
monique1971 said:
Here's another, which I sort of think makes me look like one of those women depicted on the mud flaps of trucks :(

HUmm makes me think of finding my way between those legs and having some fun :)
:rose:
 
Just a line to say good afternoon to a sexy Lady

:rose:

I've read your stories hun,

Very nice.

:)
 
Monique1971

Monique,
What a beautiful, full-figured body! I have never seen green apples and maple leaves so breathtakingly displayed. Are you from Canada or New England? Whereever, thanks for posting these wonderful pics!
Admiringly,
bustedbox
 
a32yotampaman said:
Can I be your photographer? or join you in front of the camera???

I could use a cameraman. As for someone to pose with...that is an interesting idea. I never thought about it before, but it could be fun!
 
monique1971 said:
I could use a cameraman. As for someone to pose with...that is an interesting idea. I never thought about it before, but it could be fun!


:rose: volunteers :rose: ;)


xxx
Tyler
 
monique1971 said:
All these helpers! I will have to create a union or something.

Nah, art can't be helped. You're doing fine on your own imoimo.

<-- refuses to voulenter in that sense.

(Although if you ever stop being artistic, I'll be first in line... although this is not news.)
 
monique1971 said:
I could use a cameraman. As for someone to pose with...that is an interesting idea. I never thought about it before, but it could be fun!


Well there's a Dragon here in the UK that would be very happy to help you make some LOVELY images.

:rose:
 
monique1971 said:
I could use a cameraman. As for someone to pose with...that is an interesting idea. I never thought about it before, but it could be fun!


Always willing to volunteer my services for someone who requires a cameraman. :D
 
monique1971 said:
Here's another, which I sort of think makes me look like one of those women depicted on the mud flaps of trucks :(


No I think that you are much sexier than a mud flap lady. You have an incredible body. :heart:
 
TheWifesHubby said:
No I think that you are much sexier than a mud flap lady. You have an incredible body. :heart:

The first part of this post cracked me up, even though I know exactly what you were saying and why.

The second part of this post simply made me smile warmly. Thank you.
 
Nope

You need to keep this thread open and posting as long as possible. I am getting carpel-tunnel syndrome but hay, it's fo a good cause.
 
Dreaming_guy said:
You need to keep this thread open and posting as long as possible. I am getting carpel-tunnel syndrome but hay, it's fo a good cause.

The thread is staying open afaik...

Although perhaps it is time to take the poll down? :p
 
Mmm

Great pics, as always!! I noticed a hint of what appears to be a beautiful thick bush in this pic Any chance of seeing more of it??
 
Auraka6669 said:
The thread is staying open afaik...

Although perhaps it is time to take the poll down? :p

If anyone knows how I might do this, let me know via PM. Thanks!
 
Back
Top