What would you do?

Should I close this thread?

  • Yes, please. Enough, already.

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, might as well keep it open.

    Votes: 110 94.0%
  • Hardly seems to matter either way.

    Votes: 6 5.1%

  • Total voters
    117
  • Poll closed .
re:pics

Love the white lace series Monique, any hints as to what we can expect next? :rolleyes:
 
yogiforlife said:
Love the white lace series Monique, any hints as to what we can expect next? :rolleyes:

Glad you like it! I hung out down there on the floor for quite a while experimenting with different things. So there will be more from that series.

I just edited the first post and indexed the whole thread. Man, was that boring.
 
Just went through your index of pic's. They are my favorite ones also. I am glad that you realize you are so very HOT Thanks for posting and please continue to post, you hot thing!!!!
 
Index?

Great pics Monique, you are hot! But I can't find the index... what page is it on?
 
Red_Dragon1 said:
Great pics Monique, you are hot! But I can't find the index... what page is it on?

I don't have huge tits, or a clever mind... But last I checked she did mention the first post.... (which as luck would have it, would be on page one) :rolleyes:

Also to said beauty, that little tip I gave you, works in sigs too ;) :rose:
 
Well I finally caught up on the pics...

WOW!!!​

monique you are a VERY sexy lady, with a VERY creative mind.

Some of the BEST PICS I've seen on LIT.

Seriously,

subtle, creative and erotic without being Blatant.

Please, PLEASE keep it up.
 
Dark1ord6669 said:
I don't have huge tits, or a clever mind... But last I checked she did mention the first post.... (which as luck would have it, would be on page one) :rolleyes:

Also to said beauty, that little tip I gave you, works in sigs too ;) :rose:

Your mind is plenty clever.

Oh, and point taken. Heh. Let's get that sig cleaned up, shall we?
 
Hi, hope your days going well. Not been online for a while, having to do lots of catching up on here. Love your new pics :)
 
monique1971 said:
Your mind is plenty clever.

Oh, and point taken. Heh. Let's get that sig cleaned up, shall we?

Much cleaner :nana:

And since you insist, I'll accept the clever remark... still no huge tits :(

I'll just have to enjoy yours.
 
monique1971 said:
Glad you like it! I hung out down there on the floor for quite a while experimenting with different things. So there will be more from that series.

I just edited the first post and indexed the whole thread. Man, was that boring.

The things you do for your adoring fans are appreciated :) :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart:
 
Gorgeous

Monique, you have an absolutely gorgeous body! Please keep posting!
 
monique1971 said:
Thank you. I will keep posting. The mid-thread crisis is over.


Oh yes please!
We've all put it to a vote and decided that you HAVE to post a LOT more photos. :)
 
monique1971 said:
Thank you. I will keep posting. The mid-thread crisis is over.


I am VERY relieved and pleased to hear that, you deliciously sexy woman!!! Have a wonderful night Monique :kiss:


xxx
Tyler
 
monique1971 said:
thanks...somewhere in this thread (or see index in first post) there's a "touch" as well....


yes...... one my my personal favorites :rose: ;)


xxx
Tyler
 
Back
Top