What would you do?

Should I close this thread?

  • Yes, please. Enough, already.

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, might as well keep it open.

    Votes: 110 94.0%
  • Hardly seems to matter either way.

    Votes: 6 5.1%

  • Total voters
    117
  • Poll closed .
Here's another, which I sort of think makes me look like one of those women depicted on the mud flaps of trucks :(
 
yeah, it does....

only that particular photo on mud flaps would cause quite a few traffic accidents behind the trucks sporting them.... :D
 
monique1971 said:
Here's another, which I sort of think makes me look like one of those women depicted on the mud flaps of trucks :(

I wouldn't have thought of that at all, except you put that immage in my head.

Ah, the power of influence.... gots to love it.
 
Dark1ord6669 said:
I wouldn't have thought of that at all, except you put that immage in my head.

Ah, the power of influence.... gots to love it.

Had something in here that I had to remove because it would have identified me to other denizens of my small burg.
 
monique1971 said:
Here's another, which I sort of think makes me look like one of those women depicted on the mud flaps of trucks :(


ohhh that is so HOT..... love it!! so sexy....



xxx
Tyler
 
monique1971 said:
Had something in here that I had to remove because it would have identified me to other denizens of my small burg.

My post was witty, before I requoted monique.
 
Last edited:
I found this one hiding. I should have posted it with the other white lace pictures! Better late than never.
 
monique1971 said:
I found this one hiding. I should have posted it with the other white lace pictures! Better late than never.


<gulp> oh my goodness....... yesssssss...... heavenly..... :rose: :kiss:



xxx
Tyler
 
well i think you have a stunning body, that last one you posted is quite superb :kiss:
 
monique1971 said:
Don't itch. Spank. Itching bad. Spanking good.
If I could, I would give you such a spanking, that you would be sore the day after ;)
 
monique1971 said:
I found this one hiding. I should have posted it with the other white lace pictures! Better late than never.

Mmm those lacey panties look so invitiing!
 
monique1971 said:
One more....good night all.

*blowing kisses*


Monique...

Delicious images as usual,

May I offer a little constructive criticism?

This one has great composition, it is let down only slightly by the background, something to watch, but you are really good at backgrounds in other pictures so it's a small issue.

This one is nice too, lovely lines, but there's another image here that might be even better. Crop really tight, just to show the hand cupping the breast and the nipple. Perhaps worth re-taking it with the other hand though, I think you have a ring on that hand and the contrasting texture might be particularly pleasing...

This one is one of my favourite images. It illustrates the contrast of texture and background that I was mentioning above. The background has a nice coarse texture, nicely dark and slightly "unfocussed" lifting the subject well into the forground. Subject is well lit, and the ring (another change of texture) just adds a detail that turns a good image into a really spectacular one. There are two VERY small things I would change if I were taking this picture. Firstly the fingers, look sligtly tense, I'd look at positioning them in a more relaxed, and even pose. Seccondly there is a "Clothes Mark", probably from your bra, running round your side just under the level of your breast. I'd just leave the bra off for a bit longer to allow your flesh to recover. Don't be tempted to remove the slight skin blemishes, little imperfections give images like this a "human" feeling.

That said ALL these points are very small issues on what are very nice, well composed images.

Please keep up the good work. I'm really looking forward to seeing what else you dream up. I'm sure it will be beautiful.
 
Last edited:
monique1971 said:
Here's another, which I sort of think makes me look like one of those women depicted on the mud flaps of trucks :(

Well, I picture it rather differently! I am stting just behind you, up against a wall with my legs apart, and you lean back into me, your hair flowing into my lap as I reach to support you, my hands behind your shoulders. You lean your head back, and look up into my eyes-

Just a minute! What colour are your eyes? I am picturing green...

sorry to break off like that, but the devil is in the detail! :devil:
 
ShyGuy68 said:
If I could, I would give you such a spanking, that you would be sore the day after ;)

Maybe then you could take the soreness away by applying a little oil...? *hopeful expression*

yogiforlife said:
I would prefer to just massage this and then rest my head on it after

See, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
 
Dragonteeth said:
Monique...

Delicious images as usual,

May I offer a little constructive criticism?

Absolutely! I appreciate the comments. I'm often a bit limited in what I can do, because I take these all myself w/ a timer and don't have access to Photoshop, but your comments are all within the reach of the possible and point the way to making better shots.
 
velvet-lizard said:
Well, I picture it rather differently! I am stting just behind you, up against a wall with my legs apart, and you lean back into me, your hair flowing into my lap as I reach to support you, my hands behind your shoulders. You lean your head back, and look up into my eyes-

Just a minute! What colour are your eyes? I am picturing green...

sorry to break off like that, but the devil is in the detail! :devil:

Hey....where did my fantasy go?!

My eyes are brown. (Sorry.)
 
monique1971 said:
Absolutely! I appreciate the comments. I'm often a bit limited in what I can do, because I take these all myself w/ a timer and don't have access to Photoshop, but your comments are all within the reach of the possible and point the way to making better shots.

Not sure where in the world you are, but I'd happily volunteer to help you press that shutter...

But then again I'm sure you wouldn't have a shortage of button pressers from this list...

Any advice you'd like please do ask, I'm very happy to share my knowledge and help in anyway I can.
 
monique1971 said:
Hey....where did my fantasy go?!

My eyes are brown. (Sorry.)


Do not know where your fantasy went but ours is still here (thankfully) and posting up a treat........ great new pictures Monique thanks again for sharing :rose:


Van Morrison sings a nice song about a brown eyed girl ...... I wonder if you ever crossed his path ;)
 
monique1971 said:
Maybe then you could take the soreness away by applying a little oil...? *hopeful expression*
As long as I can get my hands on your ass, I'm up for it! But knowing myself having my hands on your ass, would make me want to play with the rest of your body, including giving your breasts a good massage ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top