What would you rather be doing today?

limited

Beach. Book. Umbrella. Mojito brought over by cute waiter with great smile, nice abs, and limited English skills. :D

English skills but somehow I am thinking you may want him to have some profound oral skills......... like I said just thinking
 
English skills but somehow I am thinking you may want him to have some profound oral skills......... like I said just thinking

True. He won't have to talk, and hopefully can understand sign language. ;)
 
Laying on an island beach, toes in the sand, blue skies above, cold drink in my hand.
 
Go to some outdoor concert/music fest, have a silly, fun, great time and get naughty somewhere on the way back.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Today is nice and foggy I would love to have been able to wake up in the mountains with a warm blanket and a cup of coffee and settle in a rocking chair with a good book wrapped up and watching the fog burn off
 
Today is nice and foggy I would love to have been able to wake up in the mountains with a warm blanket and a cup of coffee and settle in a rocking chair with a good book wrapped up and watching the fog burn off

Distracting her from that book. ;)
 
i would rather be spending the day at an open-air market in one of italy's villages.

: le sigh :
 
I would rather be spending the day on along drive down the coast in a convertible my hair blowing in the wind not a care in the world.
 
Respeito: - "i would rather be spending the day at an open-air market in one of italy's villages."

cool you hit the market, I hit the hills on the bike and we meet for dinner along
the coast :)
 
In Tulum Mexico sitting on the beach with my feet in the water and a cold Bud in my hand....
 
i'd rather be at the lake today. i'd stop for some lunch someplace, then find a nice, quiet spot to read in.
 
I would rather be along a Creek bed today leaves rustling breeze blowing sun kissing my skin relaxing
 
Back
Top