lifethruphotos
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2007
- Posts
- 1,547
Glass of Miglianico - Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Morrigu said:An SA chardonnay
done_got_old said:water!!!!!!

dcraz said:So is that what you would order from Dierdorf and Hart's???![]()
Hey! You stalking me???![]()
done_got_old said:Yes to both questions.
I gave it to charity since you don't need it.dcraz said:Well one is nice to know.
If the other is true, I shall be reduced to calling on my wit and suave aura to seduce you...
Now where was that damned 'seduction for dummies and geeks' book anyway...![]()
done_got_old said:I gave it to charity since you don't need it.

You've had enough to drink; it's time for water.dcraz said:You are...
So very beautiful!![]()
