Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well thank you, Druid.Dhalgren150 said:I raise my glass to you .
How fares ye Friend?
trent0553 said:Well thank you, Druid.
How goes life with you?
That worksDhalgren150 said:My life always goes.
and I am as always.
Maybe a little more smiley.
Tis Rum night.
trent0553 said:That works![]()
throbingpussy said:The usual, 150.
throbingpussy said:The usual, 150.
Lorelei_11 said:Raspberry Ice, Crystal Light.
PassionatePatty said:Ummm... I have to drink Gingerale, plain... on my way to work!
Night all!!!![]()
stop on over.....I'll give ya a shot or two or three...yogiforlife said:Leftover fruit smoothie from this morning, which is now a slushy, god what I wouldn't give for some vodka right now.
bobsacamano said:Let's drink together. Friends dont let friends drink and post alone.![]()