Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*pounce and knocks trent on his back*trent0553 said:Sase..Do you kiss people with the mouth you poured that into?

OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOsasebrats said:*pounce and knocks trent on his back*
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yup I do
![]()
![]()
![]()
ahhhhhhhhh I feel like I need another one now.trent0553 said:

Noooooooooooooooooooosasebrats said:ahhhhhhhhh I feel like I need another one now.![]()
How about Cuervo, with lime and salt and unpolluted?sasebrats said:How about a shot of Jose Cuervo with a Coors light chaser?![]()
Darlin' I can drink my Cuervo straight up......salt and lime is for sissies.trent0553 said:How about Cuervo, with lime and salt and unpolluted?

OKsasebrats said:Darlin' I can drink my Cuervo straight up......salt and lime is for sissies.![]()
ewwww and I kissed you!trent0553 said:OK
I am a single malt drinker myself![]()

Good taste will eventually win out.sasebrats said:ewwww and I kissed you!![]()

so you keep telling metrent0553 said:Good taste will eventually win out.![]()
Have I ever steered you wrong?sasebrats said:so you keep telling me![]()

You want me to tell everyone??trent0553 said:Have I ever steered you wrong?
Black & Tan now.![]()

Go ahead.sasebrats said:You want me to tell everyone??![]()
No I don't want to tarnish your reputation honey.trent0553 said:Go ahead.![]()

You're so sweet.sasebrats said:No I don't want to tarnish your reputation honey.![]()
Nope I'm ready for some more Cuervotrent0553 said:You're so sweet.
Ready for a real beer?