What you drinking now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden_Silence said:
Not too late to stagger off to the local for something not so nasty ;)

No I know- & I live about 6 doors away from a pub so I really have no excuse- except that i'm in my night gown & am too lazy to get dressed again- anyway- it's not so bad after the first glass- can't feel my tongue but it's not so bad ;)

Lolly x
 
lolitalollypop said:
No I know- & I live about 6 doors away from a pub so I really have no excuse- except that i'm in my night gown & am too lazy to get dressed again- anyway- it's not so bad after the first glass- can't feel my tongue but it's not so bad ;)

Lolly x
Well.... If you go just as you are now - its a warm night and the drinks will probably be free :D
 
Golden_Silence said:
Well... only you know the answer to that one ;)

Yeah I do sweetie-
I have work in the morning & if I went then there would indeed be free drinks abound- too many for a friday night with the need of being coherent (& not smelling like a beer-trap) in the morning.

Shame really ;)

Lolly x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top