World Cup 2026

Yeah, and it's great to see Anthony Gordon laughing about it 😂
Who's the guy from England who got booked on the sidelines, and...broke his arm or something? (How??) I heard he's still in hospital in Mexico.
 
Jordan Henderson, he used to play for Liverpool. I've seen the clip where he goes over the hoardings. Its a proper fuck up. His operation has gone well it seems. His wrist got the impact.
 
Jordan Henderson, he used to play for Liverpool. I've seen the clip where he goes over the hoardings. Its a proper fuck up. His operation has gone well it seems. His wrist got the impact.
For some reason, I thought he was the one who got the yellow card as well.

That really is a fuck up. Poor guy.
 
Would like to see France play a team who actually have the self belief that they can actually score against them, rather than just defend.
 
Back
Top