Worst story ever.

Hahaha, I actually appreciated the story :D
And hell, I ended up laughing about the punchline. I`m weird in that sense.
 
I read it. AH_MOD has done us all a great favor :)

No, just showing no sense of humor and enforcing rules like that while a man runs around pretending to be a woman and telling everyone how many times they were raped or beaten, especially tasteless with the #metoo movement and political climate.

But the site has proven time and again it loves its trolls.
 
On this site, some of the BDSM and Fetish stories are bad because the authors have such outlandish plots seemingly set in the real world.

For example, a foot fetish is a pretty common fetish. Say an author wants to write a foot fetish story about college girls. They could write a story about a Soriety going out one Saturday for pedicures followed by shoe shopping. They could write pretty straightforward erotica which pay specific attention to the girls' feet. Or they could write a supernatural story about a girls college dormitory or Soriety house that is haunted by a ghost with a foot fetish, the ghost playing with the girls' bare feet as they sleep during the night.

But writing a foot fetish story where all the girls at an American college attend their classes barefoot is unrealistic, and quickly loses readers as it is too unbelievable for a real world setting.
 
But writing a foot fetish story where all the girls at an American college attend their classes barefoot is unrealistic, and quickly loses readers as it is too unbelievable for a real world setting.
You've never been to Oberlin? Or U.Cal San Diego, where flip-flops predominate? Are zories fetishy enough?
 
But writing a foot fetish story where all the girls at an American college attend their classes barefoot is unrealistic, and quickly loses readers as it is too unbelievable for a real world setting.
If it sounds unrealistic, there probably is someone, somewhere who can prove you wrong. I`ve heard and seen plenty of things I deemed impossible.
If it feels unrealistic, there is something wrong with the story ;)
 
If it sounds unrealistic, there probably is someone, somewhere who can prove you wrong. I`ve heard and seen plenty of things I deemed impossible.
If it feels unrealistic, there is something wrong with the story ;)

I thought I was writing complete bollocks until I started getting people drunk and asking them what they got up to the weekends.

Now... fuck it, I'm writing real life exposes.
 
Back
Top