Malcom_Kambell
Let the Wookie win.
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2009
- Posts
- 1,320
Look at you with your new AV![]()
We kinda mirroring eachotherI just noticed
![]()
Well if my two cents count for anything I could look into both of your eyes all day.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Look at you with your new AV![]()
We kinda mirroring eachotherI just noticed
![]()
Well if my two cents count for anything I could look into both of your eyes all day.

Laters all I'm off swimming......yes you did read that correctly....
![]()

Greetings. Swimming, eh? I'm rather fond of the breast stroke myself.
(The door was wide open....Sorry)

hey MW - Happy Holidays ...... hope you get loads of decent beer and whatever else tickles your fancy
see ya soon buddy![]()

Got lots of a good locally brewed amber ale that became my signature session brew. Also lots of sun, sea and sand, and occasionlly...awww...skip it.
Hello Yums and Bums. Did you all miss me?![]()

Hey there! Welcome back
aww I always miss ya....(was that sincere enough?)
Morning all
Boys I brought you a couple of presents .......
http://content.imagesocket.com/thumbs/DSC010259d2.jpg
![]()

Thankyou I will!!
I'm sooooo looking forward to it!! I'm planning on being very bad so I might get to try out my new riding crop!!![]()

Got lots of a good locally brewed amber ale that became my signature session brew. Also lots of sun, sea and sand, and occasionlly...awww...skip it.
Hello Yums and Bums. Did you all miss me?![]()

welcome back dude .... glad you had a good one (& I've missed my beer buddy ...... seems we both gave a similar response to the stella pic so truly men of refined taste)
evening Yummys and the rest .... (yums and bums sounds a bit disturbing)
or maybe not .......
Stella's just awful....thanks but no thanks.![]()
It was a nice time...lots of history in SC - good and bad, depending on how you look at it.
Yums and bums a bit disturbing? Maybe...had a nice ring to it befoe I finished my coffee. But maybe not so much now.
You would have enjoyed the beer down there, nice reddish ale. They had a pale ale and an obligatory lager, but I went with what I was first given.
And Stella is just God-awful. If that makes us men of refined tastes, then the bar is set pretty low.
you think stella's bad?
try this:
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40610000/jpg/_40610154_tusker203.jpg

sadly I think MW and myself are likely to try just about anything!
Morning Yums, Bums and Tums![]()
the Mpala Farm range complex had limited refrigeration - basically the chefs needed the fridges for the rations - so the beer was ... *gulp* warm, well, actually, quite often it was nearly hot ... *bleh*
... but of course we fought through and drank it.
*end of threadjack* sorry, irish.![]()

the Mpala Farm range complex had limited refrigeration - basically the chefs needed the fridges for the rations - so the beer was ... *gulp* warm, well, actually, quite often it was nearly hot ... *bleh*
... but of course we fought through and drank it.
*end of threadjack* sorry, irish.![]()

such is the life of a Beer Warrior .... sometimes we have to fight to the last and against near impossible situations
(sod the threadjack .... if it wasn't for MW and me talking ale, this thread might not have survived a while back ..... CI sees beer as the Angel of her thread....doesn't she???)![]()

the Mpala Farm range complex had limited refrigeration - basically the chefs needed the fridges for the rations - so the beer was ... *gulp* warm, well, actually, quite often it was nearly hot ... *bleh*
... but of course we fought through and drank it.
*end of threadjack* sorry, irish.![]()
It's amazing what brings people out of the woodwork . . .
Tough choice, warm beer or food poisoning. Hmmm . . .
