TiedbyChris
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 6, 2009
- Posts
- 24,593
*looks around nervously* Why does that sound fun?![]()
well you've passed the first bit already .....

(just have to remember what the rest of it is now)

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*looks around nervously* Why does that sound fun?![]()


ok .... you're in
and who are you calling old??????????
I've been to a rock concert you knowTHE CULT (and they brought on original band members to do the obvious encore
)

Afternoon
I thought thanksgiving was in December?![]()
Ooh jealous now! Bet that was wheeker!?
![]()


Afternoon
I thought thanksgiving was in December?![]()

November I believe. And I'm a mummy and I think I'm pretty yummy, I wanna join *Sticks out bottom lip in a cute begging way*
Canadian Thanksgiving is October. The real one is November.
Welcome...
Hello Yums and 'mates...

Im confused.....why dont you just have Christmas like the rest of us instead of turkey twice !!![]()
It seems you're easily confused these days.![]()
I just sense envy when most everyone else would feel ridicule...it's just the Canadian way
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
It's my accent...not to worry

I dunno what you two are talking about![]()


now now! or supernanny will have to put you on the naughty step again![]()

I dunno what you two are talking about![]()

I think it means all those South Park gags were right!
Evening Yummys, chaps and antler-locking North American Cousins (know what CI, if only our fore-fathers had stayed at home .....eh??_![]()
I still don't know what he was talking about. But..whatever...
What's on tap with you?
evening dude ...... still trying to reduce beer intake midweek so sadly just a dodgy French Red wine ...... you????
Not much..stayed up and celebrated the ball game last night a bit too long. But what the hell...