yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they did, in dramatic fashion. Not something Philadelphia fans are used to. Well, we are, but it's usually the opponents who win in dramatic fashion. :rolleyes:
 
misunderstood again

Believe me...I'm not worried. I find it amusing when someone cracks wise to a person they don't know from the comfort of their keyboard. Very easy, isn't it? Especially when you normally would not say something like that to their face. :rolleyes:

As you said, not to worry. Carry on, smart guy...

you take me far too seriously!!!!
 
I think it means all those South Park gags were right! :D

Evening Yummys, chaps and antler-locking North American Cousins (know what CI, if only our fore-fathers had stayed at home .....eh??_:rolleyes:

Yeh well we got rid of all the bad apples didn't we?
 
i'm a mummy, tho usually at my house its "mom! 'insert demand'" lol someone else will have to determine whether i'm yummy or not. so what's a girl gotta do to join up? show her scars lol
 
Yeh well we got rid of all the bad apples didn't we?

I'm sure we didn't maximise the opportunity though :D


bad apples make evil cider ;)

i'm a mummy, tho usually at my house its "mom! 'insert demand'" lol someone else will have to determine whether i'm yummy or not. so what's a girl gotta do to join up? show her scars lol

hey - welcome! :rose:

mummys who post on here are yummy by default so stop and be friendly :)
 
well thank you for the warm welcome and good day to all the YM's, may your kitchen clean itself... ;)
 
I'll give you a hand.

*Will work for drinks* :D

just took a delivery from wine club so maybe need some ale chasers in but I reckon we have enough to see the pair of us through at least a week :D

best you bring some crisps in case we get hungry
 
just took a delivery from wine club so maybe need some ale chasers in but I reckon we have enough to see the pair of us through at least a week :D

best you bring some crisps in case we get hungry

Not a problem, but their worse for you than the beers. :)

Salt & Vinegar chips (OK, crisps)...once I start...:eek:
 
Not a problem, but their worse for you than the beers. :)

Salt & Vinegar chips (OK, crisps)...once I start...:eek:

that's why I think we need a beer stash too :D

and ermmmmm ..... we need PROPER crisps ....... CI - get the Tayto in ;)
 
that's why I think we need a beer stash too :D

and ermmmmm ..... we need PROPER crisps ....... CI - get the Tayto in ;)

I'll have you know sir, that some of the finest "crisps" in the country are made not far from here. And if they pass muster with us, you just have to believe you'll love 'em. :D

Good idea about getting CI involved here. Does she know the proper way to open a bottle? *ducks*

A proper beer stash is not an issue with us.
 
I'll have you know sir, that some of the finest "crisps" in the country are made not far from here. And if they pass muster with us, you just have to believe you'll love 'em. :D

Good idea about getting CI involved here. Does she know the proper way to open a bottle? *ducks*

A proper beer stash is not an issue with us.

look matey .... when it comes to crisps there can only ever be ONE winner. I have no doubt yours will be of a reasonable and pleasant standard but only as a fall-back :D

Never mind CI learning how to open bottles, we have to teach her a few other things first ;)

Morning Yummy Yumsters :rose:
 
look matey .... when it comes to crisps there can only ever be ONE winner. I have no doubt yours will be of a reasonable and pleasant standard but only as a fall-back :D

Never mind CI learning how to open bottles, we have to teach her a few other things first ;)

Morning Yummy Yumsters :rose:

Fall back indeed...I'll bring them along just in case...

As for CI, just a hunch, but I get the feeling there isn't much more we can teach her... :D

but now you have been saved!

Stop and be friendly ..... :D

Yeah...beer and potato chips...:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top