yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like lager, cider, gin and vodka....not altogether ....and we drive on the correct side of the road...it's you dumbasses that drive in the wrong side!

OK...since when is a gin & tonic not a cocktail? And if your idea of a lager is Miller Light...oy...:rolleyes:

We won't even get into cider. Good Christ...that stuff is just vile.

And you drive on the wrong side. Besides inventing rock and roll, we invented the automobile. :D
 
Darling a gin and tonic is never a cocktail! Good lord next you'll be trying to call a Jaffa cake a biscuit!! :D
 
Darling a gin and tonic is never a cocktail! Good lord next you'll be trying to call a Jaffa cake a biscuit!! :D

OK...so I'm some just some besotted mill town rat who managed to get ahead a little bit...tell me, dear heart: what constitutes a cocktail?

And WTF is a Jaffa cake?
 
Love this thread

Greetings yummy mummies, I know I don't qualify since I am male and old but I just love the banter here.
 
OK...so I'm some just some besotted mill town rat who managed to get ahead a little bit...tell me, dear heart: what constitutes a cocktail?

And WTF is a Jaffa cake?

If I wasn't on iPod I'd post a pic....

dunno how t post pics (yet - lucky you) but here's a link .....scroll down a little bit to see the cake

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/soctalk/100412-terra-verde-r-recruiting-silly-people-only-5.html

Greetings yummy mummies, I know I don't qualify since I am male and old but I just love the banter here.

male and old is just fine :D welcome to the thread and worship of the yummys
 
That site locked my computer. Not that it takes much these days. :rolleyes:

Wiki to the rescue. OK, just some fancied-up biscuit... :D

Mont, you're more than qualified. Male and old is how a lot of us roll. :)

And since my dear CI avoided the question:

Cocktail \Cock"tail`\, n.

1. A beverage made of brandy, whisky, or gin, iced, flavored, and sweetened. [U. S.]

[1913 Webster]

From dictionary.net

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend.
 
Taking it easy on a lazy Saturday

Naps seem to be the theme of the day. I'm not old or a fart, but I settled down for a nice and cozy respit this afternoon.

Maybe it was all that hot sex last night... :devil:

Or the randy playtime earlier today? :devil:

Or the photos I just took? :devil:

Anyway, I re-charged my batteries and now I'm ready for more...
 
November I believe. And I'm a mummy and I think I'm pretty yummy, I wanna join *Sticks out bottom lip in a cute begging way*
 
Come on in!

November I believe. And I'm a mummy and I think I'm pretty yummy, I wanna join *Sticks out bottom lip in a cute begging way*

Hey Ala,

The more the merrier!

Dive right into the pool. The water's warm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top