yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Mummies. Haven't been by to say hello for a while. Please excuse that.

Also please excuse the crass commericialism currently found in my signature. But if you are interested, check out the thread. It is a one question survey about the color of your hair.

Irish, for example, seems to be a stunning blonde. (She can correct me if I am wrong.)

Cheers, ladies!
 
Hello Mums and All,

Chris, I have a few bad motel stories. I feel your pain. I suggest you try something different. Have a few beers to relax. :D
 
Irish, for example, seems to be a stunning blonde. (She can correct me if I am wrong.)

Cheers, ladies!

well ..... she's certainly Blonde :D

Hello Mums and All,

Chris, I have a few bad motel stories. I feel your pain. I suggest you try something different. Have a few beers to relax. :D

I did :D (and even tried a Welsh Whisky ....... )

I am kind! Don't roll your eyes! FFS!!:eek:

trust you survived the night in hotel, no company??;)

hehehehe ....... I think I use the eyes thing a bit differently than how most people read it ...... I have no doubt you are very kind :)

and ermmmmmm ..... Travelodge Swindon ..... the company was lacking so I had to use my lappy and log-on here instead :D

Evening Yummys and Yummy worshipers
 
but I might ... sounds like a good topic whilst sharing a few beers :)

Morning Yummys and the yummy-lovers :cool:

I seriously doubt we'd lack for conversation topics. And that one could cover an afternoon and evening. :D

'Morning/afternoon all.
 
Never been keen on cocktails

OK...you don't like wine, beer or cocktails. That's good to know. When you finally get your sorry ass over here, you can be the designated driver. :D

On second thought, you folks drive on the wrong side of the road. Forget it, I'll take a cab.
 
OK...you don't like wine, beer or cocktails. That's good to know. When you finally get your sorry ass over here, you can be the designated driver. :D

On second thought, you folks drive on the wrong side of the road. Forget it, I'll take a cab.

I like lager, cider, gin and vodka....not altogether ....and we drive on the correct side of the road...it's you dumbasses that drive in the wrong side!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top