TiedbyChris
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 6, 2009
- Posts
- 24,628
Morning chris![]()
heyyyy morning CI ....... how's u?? just off to work here

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Morning chris![]()

I'm buried under 3 mountains of washing!
![]()
had kids washing from weekend....ours...and a basket full I left before I went away........![]()

Good Morning Yummys! And a good day to all the Gents who adore them!

Where the hell are you that it's morning?![]()
![]()
Well, it wasn't for me...but hey...for some...
'evening to you.![]()

or Morning as it now is here
this week is dragggggggggggging

depends what kind of meeting though.....?![]()

Of course it does. But trust me, it's not what you have in mind.![]()
me?? have something in mind!!?![]()

Silly me....I should know better. You're as pure as the driven snow.
But you drifted.![]()
are you tarnishing my reputation?
For a short month, February always seems to dragggggggggg!
I think I may have to attend a meeting tomorrow afternoon. The only thing worse than a late-afternoon meeting on Friday is an early-morning meeting on Monday.![]()
depends what kind of meeting though.....?![]()

funny enough .... I DO have a Friday afternoon meeting confirmed
hope all's well and how could anyone ever tarnish CIs reputation???![]()

The meeting's scheduled for 3PM. Being the persuasive type, I managed to get it moved to a local pub.
Her rep is spotless around here.![]()
but of course ..... what other way could it possibly be??????
my meeting is also in a pub![]()

Yeah, the meeting may be a borefest, but at least I get to knock back a couple of pints. Better yet, someone else is paying.![]()
mine's a slightly different sort of meeting .........![]()

Oh my...Chris has a date????![]()
Does the wife know? Or is she part of it?![]()