that's a negatory on both .......![]()
So, the wife doesn't know and she's not part of it... oy...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that's a negatory on both .......![]()
funny enough .... I DO have a Friday afternoon meeting confirmed
hope all's well and how could anyone ever tarnish CIs reputation???![]()
So, the wife doesn't know and she's not part of it... oy...![]()

I knew you wouldnt cancel it chris......?![]()
is your middle name sherlock?![]()
and you know me too well madam .......
Morning Yummys and everyone else ..... hope you all have a great day
is your middle name sherlock?![]()

That high pitched zing you just heard was what just flew over my head!![]()
'Morning/afternoon!![]()
never mind.........
![]()
Never mind indeed. I really do need a wall to fall on me sometimes.

Here we go again ....![]()

well I sure hope so
however ....... one day I will finally learn from experience before my life gets tooooo complicated
evening Yummys and friends ...... hope your smile is as broad as mine![]()
well I sure hope so
however ....... one day I will finally learn from experience before my life gets tooooo complicated
evening Yummys and friends ...... hope your smile is as broad as mine![]()
My meeting's in 15 minutes. Don't have a broad smile now, I very much doubt I'll have one after.![]()

aww hunni I hope the meeting went well? maybe you should have taken my advice on dress code??![]()

LOL! It did go well. But it probably means I'll be spending less time on Lit. Geez, I'll actually have to be productive.![]()
As for the dress code, the young lady who attended took your advice.![]()

Did you get her number?![]()

She's probably too young for me anyway, looks to be mid-late 30s.![]()
Oh God help us!!
*slaps Chris with a wet lettuce*

evening Yummys and hard working meeting peoples
(I am assuming it was good news really MW??)
well that's Saturday almost over ...... just have to go out, eat some food and have a few units of alcohol now . Hope you're all having fun fun fun

It was useful, which means my productivity should be going up. LOL!
Just into Saturday afternoon here.
..... just noticed the phone number bit
(is that the sort of productivity you meant???)

LOL! I wish! She's hot, but she's also now a colleague. Ain't gonna happen, no matter how much she insists.![]()

Ah, one can always dream, right?![]()