yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Words to live by... :rolleyes: :D

Happy Monday to all! :)

Good morning all!

Hope your weekend was good and your week even better!

Hi Guys ....... ahhhhhhhh, my week will have to go some to get better than last Friday :D

sadly I know I have a diary like a nightmare and no fun meetings booked this time so I'll have to stick to the tried and trusted method for pleasure :rolleyes:
 
Hi Guys ....... ahhhhhhhh, my week will have to go some to get better than last Friday :D

sadly I know I have a diary like a nightmare and no fun meetings booked this time so I'll have to stick to the tried and trusted method for pleasure :rolleyes:

porn and a love sock, huh?

taxi! :D
 
Hi Guys ....... ahhhhhhhh, my week will have to go some to get better than last Friday :D

sadly I know I have a diary like a nightmare and no fun meetings booked this time so I'll have to stick to the tried and trusted method for pleasure :rolleyes:

Talkin to me huh? :D
 
Talkin to me huh? :D

LOL! Talking to a few of us!

The result of my Friday meeting was a mess of new assignments that will most likely limit my time here. But I will pop in from time to time, and for some of you, my door will always be open. :)
 
LOL! Talking to a few of us!

The result of my Friday meeting was a mess of new assignments that will most likely limit my time here. But I will pop in from time to time, and for some of you, my door will always be open. :)

*nudge nudge wink wink*

I'll stick to my usual way in...up the scaffolding ...in the window....reporting for duty Sir!! :kiss:
 
Good Morning/Afternoon!

Finishing my coffee and checking emails and threads. Only one day and it's already a grind! LOL! :D

I can direct her to my place quite easily. I'm worried that she might be followed. ;)
 
Surprisingly not! Request was for plain with jam and buttercream middle

nice to see you too hunni :kiss:

Plain Vanilla???? What did you do wrong? What is wrong with this child???

Would you make me chocolate? With chocolate icing?

and...what would you serve it with? :devil:
 
I know she is a little strange, takes after her dad :rolleyes:

I can do chocolate, served with a smile :) (ugh I can't believe I just used that line)
 
I know she is a little strange, takes after her dad :rolleyes:

I can do chocolate, served with a smile :) (ugh I can't believe I just used that line)

hehehe I can ..... :D ....... it's because you're so sweet :rose:

evening yumsters ......

(and Happy Birthday to kid plus send me any leftover cake plus I agree - make a chocolate one next please :) )
 
Here's a wave to all! :)

Hope it was a nice party, and thank you, but I don't eat cake. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top