NippleFreak
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2002
- Posts
- 8,734
I'm a toxic dump of impure thoughts... and proud of it.This body's a shrine, I don't pollute it!![]()
![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm a toxic dump of impure thoughts... and proud of it.This body's a shrine, I don't pollute it!![]()
![]()

This body's a shrine, I don't pollute it!![]()
![]()
Only the finest ale passes those lips
Morning (evening) to all Yummys and everyone else

Afternoon to all those who are pure.....and impure........
![]()
Thanks for including me...
Good afternoon to you too...
no wonder the nhs has no money!!I like to include everyone, its part of equality and diversity......I did a course on that once.....whata lot of old crap that was!!no wonder the nhs has no money!!
LOL... I've done a LOT of "training" on diversity and sensitivity and all that shit...
Apparently, very little of it took
How are you this fine day?
oh just fine n dandy.........
(did it work? did I convince you?)
how are you?
Afternoon to all those who are pure.....and impure........
![]()


Morning Yummys .... what a dishevelled week this has been
Pure, impure?? I prefer flawed genius myself![]()

Good morning everyone!
Just poppin through to see if any yummy mummys are around.
I'm sheltering here - from all the shouting on the UK thread!
![]()
Bummer...
No shouting here, well OK occationally mnmwpa gets a ornery, but he's harmless.
How are you today?
I am good - just a couple of hours at work and then home
A lovely big bowl of noodles for my lunch
And Sponge Bob Square Pants on tv!
How's your day going?


Well, luckily for me...no sponge bob going on here
I just started at work, you can tell how well that's going.
It's a Friday, so what's not to like!
I have a cup of coffee, Lit, and a bunch of administrative things to do, in between posting...![]()
Spong Bob rocks!!
And I'm at work tomorrow - so making the most of today.
(Well - not quite THE most - but you know what I mean!)

Well, I think I know what you mean.
Maybe you should work on making the MOST of today though.
![]()

well - I did just have an extremely hot online convo with a guy . . .
so that was a lovely bonus!
![]()
Is bonus a euphamism for orgasm now?
I wish! It was a very hot, but unfortunately non participatory - convo - at least on my part!
You need to work on making the most of things...![]()

Is bonus a euphamism for orgasm now?