yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummy mummy who also appreciates alcohol ........ you're in :D

Morning from a sodden UK Yummys and the rest of us

Yeah...she'll fit in just fine.

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend, some the best they can.

Question: if you're from Northern Ireland, who did you cheer for in yesterday's Six Nations match?
 
Yeah...she'll fit in just fine.

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend, some the best they can.

Question: if you're from Northern Ireland, who did you cheer for in yesterday's Six Nations match?

I always cheer for the Irish, unless its something involving North versus Southern Ireland then im cheering NI.......easy!! :D

though I hate rugby!:eek:
 
Yeah...she'll fit in just fine.

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend, some the best they can.

Question: if you're from Northern Ireland, who did you cheer for in yesterday's Six Nations match?

there's a clue in my AV :rolleyes:

I always cheer for the Irish, unless its something involving North versus Southern Ireland then im cheering NI.......easy!! :D

though I hate rugby!:eek:

what she said (apart from the hating rugby bit of course)

I particularly enjoyed it a few years back when N Ireland stuffed the England team at football :D:D:D

again, what she said (and even if it was only 1-0 it was a moment of history)

Morning Yummys ..... and the rest of us

In an international weekend of sport, MW was asking about our rugby and I watched the live OT of the ice hockey final ...... (do you really need a fog horn to let you know someone's scored a goal though)

08.30 ....... time to go and start this week's treadmill :cool:
 
I always cheer for the Irish, unless its something involving North versus Southern Ireland then im cheering NI.......easy!! :D

though I hate rugby!:eek:

How can anyone hate the game that's played in heaven? :confused:

there's a clue in my AV :rolleyes:



what she said (apart from the hating rugby bit of course)



again, what she said (and even if it was only 1-0 it was a moment of history)

Morning Yummys ..... and the rest of us

In an international weekend of sport, MW was asking about our rugby and I watched the live OT of the ice hockey final ...... (do you really need a fog horn to let you know someone's scored a goal though)

08.30 ....... time to go and start this week's treadmill :cool:

I have avs turned off. Thanks for clearing that up. Being as the Irish team was always "unified," it makes sense.

'Morning all, going on 8:30 here and I'm expected to be productive. :D
 
Morning Yummys (fed up or otherwise) and the rest of us stragglers

Soz MW - forgot you couldn't see AVs :(

Tuesday - forget Hell, it's another day of living the dream here :)
 
well if you smile all the time people start to think you're putting it on........or mentally ill :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top