Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thank you
I have neglected the thread lately or maybe the novelty has worn off? but it is lovely to be appreciated from near or far![]()

Awww....poor you...![]()
![]()
Hello folks.

I think I'm just following Pa from thread to thread...
Good morning ladies. I hope you bless us with your presence today!
![]()

Morning Yummys and the rest of us
Oh, what joys will this weekend bring I wonder????
Morning Yummys and the rest of us
Oh, what joys will this weekend bring I wonder????
you know im not sure I even want to think about it........![]()

The monthly beer tasting is tonight.
You and Chris are invited. Better hurry though, starts in an hour.![]()
fkkkkkkkkkk ........ where's Concorde when you need it ?????![]()
Yes you do, and look on the brightside, we're looking at you...you know im not sure I even want to think about it........![]()
Good afternoon pretty lady. How are you today?Afternoon![]()
Good afternoon pretty lady. How are you today?

Hello NM what brings you outta stealth mode?![]()


Boredom . . .
but I was beginning to think I was invisible!!
I guess that's what happens when you are a chronic lurker!!
![]()


Ah I get it....you come to my thread when you are bored....?!!
![]()
Lol - no - I always read this thread - but I said Hello cos I was bored - and sociable! (for once!)