yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you smile all the time people start to think you're putting it on........or mentally ill :D
Plastered smiles, so superficial and such a big tune-off. I'd rather be sincere and take the crap for not being "perky" and "positive". :)
 
Does it depend what your grumpy about, or is it just an attitude? Not like it makes a lot of difference, I was only wondering. If I do the happy dance, would that help? :nana:

no it just comes with age I think...everything seems to annoy me...im more intolerant....or people are just getting stupider ??

:rolleyes:
 
no it just comes with age I think...everything seems to annoy me...im more intolerant....or people are just getting stupider ??

:rolleyes:

Actually, I'm quite convinced people are getting stupider. Really.

Very depressing.

Let's switch topics. What did you do today that made you horney?
(OK, that's probably lame, but way better than getting frustrated about the stupid people :rolleyes:)
 
Actually, I'm quite convinced people are getting stupider. Really.

Very depressing.

Let's switch topics. What did you do today that made you horney?
(OK, that's probably lame, but way better than getting frustrated about the stupid people :rolleyes:)

errr nothing to be honest :eek:
 
Let's see if we can turn this in another direction and be a little bit more uplifting huh? Think of a Simon and Garfunkle song. OK, that isn't the only thing to think of, but I thought of "When your down..." yada yada :D
 
Let's see if we can turn this in another direction and be a little bit more uplifting huh? Think of a Simon and Garfunkle song. OK, that isn't the only thing to think of, but I thought of "When your down..." yada yada :D

couldnt you have thought of summat more cheerful ?

:eek:
 
looks familiar :cool:
Of course, you have the advantage, all you have to do is look in the mirror. It does my heart (and other parts) good to know you are somewhere being admired. Thanks Curious. It's defintiely something uplifting. Also, raises my blood pressure and more. :devil:
 
Of course, you have the advantage, all you have to do is look in the mirror. It does my heart (and other parts) good to know you are somewhere being admired. Thanks Curious. It's defintiely something uplifting. Also, raises my blood pressure and more. :devil:

thank you :)

I have neglected the thread lately or maybe the novelty has worn off? but it is lovely to be appreciated from near or far :kiss:
 
ahh Chris ....nice to see your gym evenings are continuing? :rolleyes:

after 3 days in a row I needed to have a break tonight (plus had to be at home to take delivery of kitchen chairs ..... sometimes my sacrifices just aren't appreciated) ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top