TiedbyChris
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 6, 2009
- Posts
- 24,593
Evening chris![]()
I know, but you should be sociable more often we're a bit short on YM's sometimes
![]()
evening CI

the more the merrier I say ,,,,,,
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Evening chris![]()
I know, but you should be sociable more often we're a bit short on YM's sometimes
![]()


I know, but you should be sociable more often we're a bit short on YM's sometimes
![]()

Oh my have I missed my fellow Yummies and of course our delicous men! How have you all been? Sorry for the long absence, but it only makes the heart grow fonder, yes? Did I miss that girls night out I proposed, or is it still on the table?![]()

That's what I've been waiting for...Bring it on BB... I'm ready to let my hair down![]()

That's what I've been waiting for...![]()

Bring it on BB... I'm ready to let my hair down![]()
painting grrrrrrrrrrr![]()
Some people really know how to let their hair down alright! LOL!
Hello all!![]()
CI, did everyone get through the weekend intact? And I do mean intact.![]()
It is good to see you too. Yes, we're here.Oh my have I missed my fellow Yummies and of course our delicous men! How have you all been? Sorry for the long absence, but it only makes the heart grow fonder, yes? Did I miss that girls night out I proposed, or is it still on the table?![]()
Well someone has to do these jobs! Yes the weekend passed uneventfully....no news there then eh?
![]()
Hi curiousirish, good to look into those eyes again...Well someone has to do these jobs! Yes the weekend passed uneventfully....no news there then eh?
![]()
Still Tuesday huh, where did that damn fast forward button go? I bet it is hiding somewhere along with my patience as that seems to be missing too. Is it Friday yet?
Still Tuesday huh, where did that damn fast forward button go? I bet it is hiding somewhere along with my patience as that seems to be missing too. Is it Friday yet?