yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been to a nudist colony......I imagine its ugh!

im ok, hows you?

Actually, I've never been to one either. And, when I imagine one...I certainly don't choose to imagine Ug! I imagine lovely yummy mummy's like you, wanding a pastoral landscape, and....:devil:

And I'm much better after letting my mind wander there...:D
 
Actually, I've never been to one either. And, when I imagine one...I certainly don't choose to imagine Ug! I imagine lovely yummy mummy's like you, wanding a pastoral landscape, and....:devil:

And I'm much better after letting my mind wander there...:D

I imagine old wrinkly coffin dodgers perving ......:D
 
I imagine old wrinkly coffin dodgers perving ......:D

LOL, wrinkly coffin dodgers perving? Now that almost had me spitting my hot cocoa everywhere! I love your style CI!

Morning to my fellow luscious YM's and of course our beloved counterparts. ;) Isn't it Friday yet? Well it is close either way, and as I found my patience hiding in the freezer behind the ice cream, I can wait till tomorrow. After all, with such fine company as you all why rush anything?
 
LOL, wrinkly coffin dodgers perving? Now that almost had me spitting my hot cocoa everywhere! I love your style CI!

Morning to my fellow luscious YM's and of course our beloved counterparts. ;) Isn't it Friday yet? Well it is close either way, and as I found my patience hiding in the freezer behind the ice cream, I can wait till tomorrow. After all, with such fine company as you all why rush anything?

Evening :kiss:
 
Nothing wrong with pervs....some of my favourite people are pervs
:D
Of course they are, and so are mine and I wouldn't want it any other way. ;)

Good morning my dear... :rose:

How do we get more yummy mummy's to gather here?
 
Afternoon luscious Yummies and our beloved followers. The weather here is terrible but who really cares, its finally Friday! I propose a toast to the beauty of a fine looking weekend, CHEERS!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top