noisymother
has returned . . .
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2008
- Posts
- 8,656
Poorly? Why?![]()
Because I was being sociable - instead of doing my usual thing of lurking!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Poorly? Why?![]()

Because I was being sociable - instead of doing my usual thing of lurking!
![]()



Hi everyone, I loved the term yummy yummy instead of milf, never liked it...

evening newbies
and hello to all the old timers, YM's and lurkers![]()

evening newbies
and hello to all the old timers, YM's and lurkers![]()
Thanks for including me.![]()
![]()



Good morning flitygirly and all the other yummy mummy's *waving*good morning to all my fellow YM's....and any other lurkers...and YM lovers![]()

if it was you i'd say 'grouchy old timer'![]()

afternoon everyone, happy mothers day to all the YM's........and special thoughts to those of us without mums today, life is shite without your mum no matter how old you are!
![]()

Yeah for the mums of the YM's... *clapping*afternoon everyone, happy mothers day to all the YM's........and special thoughts to those of us without mums today, life is shite without your mum no matter how old you are!
![]()
afternoon everyone, happy mothers day to all the YM's........and special thoughts to those of us without mums today, life is shite without your mum no matter how old you are!
![]()

Just found this thread and I have to say I am glad I did. I agree with someone who posted that they are really don't like the MILF term but yummy mummy sound pretty durn good. I see a couple of YM's here that I already talked to on occasion so I know I found a nice group![]()
hug for CI and the others without their mums {{{{{{{{CI}}}}}}}![]()

Katie 
Happy Mother's Day everyone where it is today
We have to wait til May
Katie
![]()

well let us know when in May and we'll toast you too![]()


Katie 