yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon luscious Yummies and our beloved followers. The weather here is terrible but who really cares, its finally Friday! I propose a toast to the beauty of a fine looking weekend, CHEERS!

we drink to the health of the Blushing beauty "blushes"
 
Nothing wrong with pervs....some of my favourite people are pervs
:D

I prefer the term "deviants." By the definition of many, any position for intercourse other than missionary with man on top is "deviant." My former wife used to say that intercourse for any purpose other than procreation is "deviant." Never mind what she had to say about oral pleasuring... although I don't remember her complaining the last time I got her off with my fingers deep inside her and my tongue pressing against her clitoris! :devil:
 
Hey I take pride in my deviant behavior lol

Deviant mummies are definitely the yummiest.

On a slightly different topic... a pair of breasts that has fed babies has certain properties that others lack. I wonder how many yummy mummies on here found that their nipples grew permanently longer after they had nursed a baby?

It has been many years since I enjoyed having a lactating yummy mummy ride me till she came hard enough to squirt milk on me. That is one experience I definitely want to repeat.
 
Morning CI & NM .... how goes it??? :kiss:

clouding over here but who cares ... it's the weekend :)

Still sunny!! Shock Horror!!

Dog has been walked and there's washing out on the line - and I'm feeling very virtuous - a rather unfamiliar feeling!!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend
 
Still sunny!! Shock Horror!!

Dog has been walked and there's washing out on the line - and I'm feeling very virtuous - a rather unfamiliar feeling!!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend
Virtuous is a very good thing, so stay with the ride ;

And a good morning to you and curiousirish, Karie44, BlushingBeauty and any and all yummy mumy's :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top