yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning fellow Yummies and of course to our loving admirers too. Hope all is well with everyone this fine day. I am just coming to terms with the fact that I am seriously lazy today. I prefer to simply sit here sipping my hot cocoa and enjoy this fine company rather than do anything productive such as getting dressed and running the many errands I have already put off. CHEERS to a lazy day....we all deserve at least one a month right? :)
 
On a side note...CI has completely ruined my nudist colony fantasy, all I can picture now is perving coffin dodgers. You owe me a new fantasy luv...
 
Last edited:
Morning fellow Yummies and of course to our loving admirers too. Hope all is well with everyone this fine day. I am just coming to terms with the fact that I am seriously lazy today. I prefer to simply sit here sipping my hot cocoa and enjoy this fine company rather than do anything productive such as getting dressed and running the many errands I have already put off. CHEERS to a lazy day....we all deserve at least one a month right? :)
Great to see you BB, do what feels good... :rose:
 
On a side note...CI has completely ruined my nudist colony fantasy, all I can picture now is perving coffin dodgers. You owe me a new fantasy luv...

well she wanted to spice the thread up a bit so I think that's a decent request ...... Yummy Mummys share their Fantasies :D
 
On a side note...CI has completely ruined my nudist colony fantasy, all I can picture now is perving coffin dodgers. You owe me a new fantasy luv...

Ok well you can borrow mine, starts with me working late in the office.... boss in pinstripe suit....you can take it from there as you wish, just don't forget to give me it back ...
;)
 
Ok well you can borrow mine, starts with me working late in the office.... boss in pinstripe suit....you can take it from there as you wish, just don't forget to give me it back ...
;)

*waves hand in the air shouting I've got a Pinstripe Suit* :D
 
Ok well you can borrow mine, starts with me working late in the office.... boss in pinstripe suit....you can take it from there as you wish, just don't forget to give me it back ...
;)

Pinstripes are all at the cleaners. Will charcoal gray do?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top