noisymother
has returned . . .
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2008
- Posts
- 8,656
Well at least we'd never fall out over who got that fantasy!![]()
ok

Now all I need is two co-operative guys!
Fat chance eh?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well at least we'd never fall out over who got that fantasy!![]()

ok
Now all I need is two co-operative guys!
Fat chance eh?
![]()

Next time I'm in the States then . . .
![]()

Actually - yes - I am the boss of two guys in my fantasy . . .
![]()

count me as one![]()
Next time I'm some where in this world of ultimate bliss then . . .
![]()



ok
Now all I need is two co-operative guys!
Fat chance eh?
![]()
Check out that little sig pic and you can see how much.
same thing with a woman, one sniff of a hard on, and women bend over... LMFAOOne sniff of a female boss and most guys lose their balls!!
whatever happened to the dominant male?
One sniff of a female boss and most guys lose their balls!!
whatever happened to the dominant male?

mmmm - that's MY fantasy!!!
![]()
Actually - yes - I am the boss of two guys in my fantasy . . .
![]()
I've said that a few times![]()

One sniff of a female boss and most guys lose their balls!!
whatever happened to the dominant male?
.........and cinderella and her prince lived happily ever after......blah blah blah....
![]()

OK, Since I'm of Irish descent, I thought I'd come by and wish you all a Happy Hump Day...oh yeah, and Happy St. Patrick's Day too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au30c9ZMIPgHappy st Patricks day! (even though its just plain old wednesday here in England) a wee bit of 'diddley dee' music to get your feet tapping....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au30c9ZMIPg

arent all you americans 'Irish' ??![]()
Well yeah...cuz all you Irish emigrated here and made lots of babies (who, btw, were cute as hell!) and so intermarried with all the other Germans, Brits and such and so now, after 100+ years...most of us are at least a little Irish.

Hell no, Italian, french and German here... LMFAOarent all you americans 'Irish' ??![]()
Same to you Ginger41Happy St Patty's Day All