yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah...cuz all you Irish emigrated here and made lots of babies (who, btw, were cute as hell!) and so intermarried with all the other Germans, Brits and such and so now, after 100+ years...most of us are at least a little Irish.
Not an Irish bone in me.... (yep, I know... opening myself up to all sorts of comments on that one...)
 
Not an Irish bone in me.... (yep, I know... opening myself up to all sorts of comments on that one...)

:D
Oh...should I???? Could I ?????

LOL...

Welcome to the Yummy Mummy thread anyway...
Not really my thread to welcome you, but I don't see Irish around.

Happy Hump day to you!
 
I think you just gave her another fantasy. :D
Oh my...it appears that my requested fantasy has gotten quite...ummm...delicious. Two bosses huh? ;) I must remember to send CI a lovely surprise as thanks for an excellent fantasy to monopolize my thoughts for a bit..... ;) And also a :kiss: to all you lovely people who helped to build it. :)
 
:D
Oh...should I???? Could I ?????

LOL...

Welcome to the Yummy Mummy thread anyway...
Not really my thread to welcome you, but I don't see Irish around.

Happy Hump day to you!
you could... and probably should!

Thanks for the welcome. :)
 
welcome one and all........:D

a pint of green beer to the first one who guesses my second fav fantasy....?;)
 
welcome one and all........:D

a pint of green beer to the first one who guesses my second fav fantasy....?;)

WTF? Green beer? I'm not even guessing then....I'm afraid I might win.

OK...fine...I gotta guess...
Your second favorite fantasy is for someone to do the dishes. :D
 
WTF? Green beer? I'm not even guessing then....I'm afraid I might win.

OK...fine...I gotta guess...
Your second favorite fantasy is for someone to do the dishes. :D
That'll get you two pints of the best from me...I'll even hold the green since I can see it scares you a little ;)
 
That'll get you two pints of the best from me...I'll even hold the green since I can see it scares you a little ;)

Any beer you can color green is not worth drinking. Just give me a nice Irish Ale or something.

OK...here's another good fantasy...men with brooms....:D hot, I know...:devil:
 
Any beer you can color green is not worth drinking. Just give me a nice Irish Ale or something.

OK...here's another good fantasy...men with brooms....:D hot, I know...:devil:
Give me a man on his knees....scrubbing the floor of course. Guaranteed to make this YM melt in your arms ;)
 
Any beer you can color green is not worth drinking. Just give me a nice Irish Ale or something.

OK...here's another good fantasy...men with brooms....:D hot, I know...:devil:
Green or not, if its cold and hearty, pass it over here LMFAO
 
Not an Irish bone in me.... (yep, I know... opening myself up to all sorts of comments on that one...)

That's way too easy. :D

Hi. :rose:

Well, we went from boss fantasies to scrubbing floors. Only on Lit... :rolleyes:
 
That's way too easy. :D

Hi. :rose:

Well, we went from boss fantasies to scrubbing floors. Only on Lit... :rolleyes:

Hey...you have yours...I'll have mine...:rolleyes:

And I almost but didn't quite take the bate on that one too...it was..just too easy...I should have...easy is good :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top