yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe like it ...there are possibilities to expand that fantasy! :D

shall we start in the fresh produce department? and is it one of those mega supermarkets with all manner of items for sale, not just food??

Morning YUmmys et al ....... work time sadly :cool:
 
Morning all, or afternoon, whichever! Work day's getting underway soon. Good news is, I leave on vaca on Friday! :)
 
shall we start in the fresh produce department? and is it one of those mega supermarkets with all manner of items for sale, not just food??

Morning YUmmys et al ....... work time sadly :cool:

Somehow I don't see asda stocking bondage tables, whips or 'make your own gangbang kits'!! No matter how good your imagination is...
:D
 
spoilsport ...... what about 101 uses for an electric toothbrush and alternative ways to make the most of carcare poducts :D

hope you've packed plenty of beers in that case ....... do I need any jabs?

Beer won't be a problem. But right off the top of my head I can think of a couple other problems that might be difficult to overcome. :D

WTF are jabs?
 
spoilsport ...... what about 101 uses for an electric toothbrush and alternative ways to make the most of carcare poducts :D



hope you've packed plenty of beers in that case ....... do I need any jabs?

Even I can't see a use for carcare products?? :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top