curiousirish
girl from mars
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2008
- Posts
- 9,675
mmmm - chammy leather - must be able to buff something up with one of those!
yeh i'll use it to polish my halo

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mmmm - chammy leather - must be able to buff something up with one of those!

mmmm - chammy leather - must be able to buff something up with one of those!

yeh i'll use it to polish my halo![]()
yeh i'll use it to polish my halo![]()

Sorry, you can't polish what you don't have.![]()
I wish I could think of a witty reply but I'm all outta wit![]()

That's a first..I wish I could think of a witty reply but I'm all outta wit![]()

That's a first..![]()

depends how long you've known her
Only joking CI ........ like WTB I have rarely seen you stumped for words so hope you're ok (and do you fancy a rub down with a nice drop of Castrol GTX)

Why don't you two go private and let nature take its course.... LMFAOyou do?? yeh I mean you do!![]()
I bring out the best in her.![]()
I have known you......... feels like forever..........since pussy was a kitten in fact!
and we're still mates....miracle i'd say![]()

Why don't you two go private and let nature take its course.... LMFAO

whereas some of us bring out the worst hehehehe
awwwhhhhh, that's what friends are for
(was that a no to the Castrol GTX idea?? what about one of those things you use to get ice off your windows??)

sure there is, but not between your minds...there is the small issue of a transatlantic flight between us.....![]()
just a No or a Never Never Never??![]()


Morning ....I wonder if MW made it??![]()
not if he was flying BA
ah well at least we left the party at 3am this time (and not 4.30 like last year)

Together ??![]()

Morning luscious Yummies! Ahhh but it is good to be back and see that everyone is doing so well. Looks like I missed all the fun! Anyone have any exciting plans for the week? Bah, Friday seems so far off.....
I agree that Mummys are sexy and need to be treated VERY right. How long til Hump day? 