yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
curious irish must rule my world because to me everyday is hump day. But for you bb we could have oral day, well you get it, such a lovely mouth you have and I'd be willing to bet the rest of the package is as nice. Perhaps I'd have to bring a friend to oral day.
 
Yummy mums ruling the world....we must get right on that. We would make politics a hot topic again in a whole new way ;)

Oh yeh we'd have to fit some politics in somewhere ....maybe between shopping and sex....I have a window around the 21st may 9am til 9.15:D
 
How about this "no new taxes, only a raise in your pants" "If we can't find work for you, then everyday is hump day and there will be a lot of yummy mummys to take care of" "read my lips, lick it hard and long"

Just some campaign slogans that I'd vote for.J
 
Oh yeh we'd have to fit some politics in somewhere ....maybe between shopping and sex....I have a window around the 21st may 9am til 9.15:D
LOL, 15 min is entirely too much time for politics unless it is of the bedroom variety which can get very spicy ;)
 
You two are certainly some yummy mummys, can we bring the politics into the bedroom? Perhaps have a run off, first one over the edge wins.????
 
Shall we nominate...?

BB for first lady

MW is chief overseas advisor


TBC ...well I'll think of some use for him :D
 
Milfs is such an over used term.

How many of you women would agree. Do you prefer MILF or Yummy Mummy.

Personally i think Yummy Mummy generates a much more enticing thought than MILF



Not that I would ever turn down the chance to really have a good fuck and suck session with any of you that want.....:devil:
 
Milfs is such an over used term.

How many of you women would agree. Do you prefer MILF or Yummy Mummy.

Personally i think Yummy Mummy generates a much more enticing thought than MILF



Not that I would ever turn down the chance to really have a good fuck and suck session with any of you that want.....:devil:

I'm sure someone would volunteer :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top