yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is research right?? :D

of course it is, if only i was doing it on something naughty, i can't keep naughty thoughts out of my head, thoughts on Thomas Becket, however, are hard to keep in at the best of times!
xx
 
of course it is, if only i was doing it on something naughty, i can't keep naughty thoughts out of my head, thoughts on Thomas Becket, however, are hard to keep in at the best of times!
xx

I bet....I'm sure all your hard work will be worth it in the end though :cool:
 
Hello to all the yummy mummies! how goes the day ? :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I want a yummy mummy!! Can I have one to take home? Perhaps one that needs help? I have a tool that can fix a bunch of problems? J
 
Well, i agree...so...

I cordially invite any interesting, horny, sexy, good looking, yummy mummy who is interested in being excruciatingly stimulated in body and mind to come play any time!
 
Morning YM's! Another lovely day for you all I hope. :) CI, what is on the agenda for today? Have we appointed ourselves interns yet? :devil:
 
Ah whataboutye mucker? Thought you'd gone AWOL :)

tempus fugit or whatever the saying is ...... basically a lot less online playtime at the moment ....... so the job's not a good 'un :rolleyes:

seems you're getting your House on the Hill sorted out here though :D
 
You bet! Like you said, whatever you desire. I make a good chair, come in two styles soft and wet or hard and rigid, you have to be decisive to have an intern. LOL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top