TallMan60
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2008
- Posts
- 4,446
Oh indeed!Still craving that philly cheesesteak sandwich...mmmmm!
Hiya, no you did not miss anything, the fun is all this week.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh indeed!Still craving that philly cheesesteak sandwich...mmmmm!
Hiya, no you did not miss anything, the fun is all this week.
LOL! Hey, I'm not one to wish my life away!![]()

after some of your recent postings, I'm not so sure
Mornng Yummys and those who dream in lust
Naah, I don't wish it away. But there's times I live dangerously!
Hello all.![]()
well it beats living in sugary sweet cyber land.....![]()
Wait! You have sugary sweet treats here? Have you been holding out on me????

Is it? I mean yes! it is! (no one tells me anything)![]()
Oh yes, didn't you get the memo?
must have missed that one........![]()
Well, I mean (hangs head), to be honest, I just made the whole thing up. I mean if it was true, you would have gotten the memo.
well it beats living in sugary sweet cyber land.....![]()
I see what you did there!LOL!I see what you did there!
Ok, i'm back from my haircut, what did I miss?

you mean its not fun week??![]()
I thought I heard a thud..... must have been the penny dropping eh?
![]()

Yup, hard to put much past me!![]()

oh quick look.........a flying pig.........
aw you missed it, never mind eh?![]()


Well good afternoon to all the yummy ones out there![]()

evening all ...... how goes it in the land of the Yummys????

same old........hows life at the top?![]()
