curiousirish
girl from mars
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2008
- Posts
- 9,675
long way down lol
looking forward to the weekend (not that it means anything to those who work weekends I know) ......
im not working this weekend, quality family time beckons.....oh joy

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
long way down lol
looking forward to the weekend (not that it means anything to those who work weekends I know) ......

im not working this weekend, quality family time beckons.....oh joy![]()
C'mon over and fill in for me this weekend.![]()
Good Morning to all the Yummy Mummy's and the guys here too.
Hope you all have a splendiferous Thursday.
Hi everyone![]()

hey you two.....![]()
How are you today?I'm pretty good, a little frisky as usual for this time of the day. Nothing special.
hey there curious!! hows my fave online yummy mummy

tip top thanksim still wondering is that you in your AV??
hows things with you?
shame I bought a new bra today then............![]()

Why don't you fashion model for us/me?shame I bought a new bra today then............![]()

Why don't you fashion model for us/me?![]()
![]()
it was a functional industrial strength support one........not two triangles of lace and a bit of ribbon........is that a shameless plug for your pic thread??![]()
plug..........mmmm reminds me of something.......![]()
it was a functional industrial strength support one........not two triangles of lace and a bit of ribbon........
![]()
you can :caning: me now... LMAO
*you could've pretended it was lace and tiangles* sheeshhh
Gravity works,,,listen im nearly 40 I need something to hold 'em up!!![]()

Gravity works,,,![]()
Yeh who needs an apple to tell you that when you've got boobs!!

