Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Great Friday indeed! Another 3lb gone![]()


*Looks behind her* I think I just found them.
Sorry - couldn't resist.
![]()
![]()

Katie 
MOrning Yummys, Sailors, Shipmates and the rest
Hope all is good with the yums![]()
Wow - Sunday morning already
I should be in bed - aaarrrggghhhhh
Katie
![]()

Good Morning!
I think my last little bon mots was a bit over the top.
Happy Monday! How's everyone?![]()
That, is a contradiction in terms.
How about this: tuesday is coming soon, and that's a good thing.
Tuesday's OK, but Friday is only a few days past that.That, is a contradiction in terms.
How about this: tuesday is coming soon, and that's a good thing.

Tuesday's OK, but Friday is only a few days past that.
Happy only a day and a half till hump day...![]()
It depends on what you define as a hump day?I seem to be missing my quota of hump days!!? Am I supposed to have one every week....month....err year??
![]()



It depends on what you define as a hump day?![]()
Checking in, to say HI to all the yummy mummies................![]()
Did I miss all the fun? Morning everyone, and how are my fellow beautiful Yummies today? No internet for nearly a week had me so sad, but now I am all smilesDid I miss all the fun?
![]()

put it this way.........you didnt miss much![]()

Oh indeed!I'll bet she missed me!![]()