WTB_1
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2006
- Posts
- 2,961
Can I be VP? Huh? Can I, huh huh, can I?Such a comedian!!!!!
Maybe I'll just be President of the Golfers Association.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can I be VP? Huh? Can I, huh huh, can I?Such a comedian!!!!!
Maybe I'll just be President of the Golfers Association.
*handing her a tastier bar of soap*I would but i'd have to wash my mouth with soap.........and last time it tasted yuk!!![]()

Can I be VP? Huh? Can I, huh huh, can I?![]()
It is an honor to accept, Mr. President, to be the Secretary of Sailing Lingerie.Yes, as Prez I get to name my own VP and cabinet. I'll be accepting bid$ all day and tomorrow. If you don't want to be VP, you can be Secretary of Sailing Lingerie.
![]()

It is an honor to accept, Mr. President, to be the Secretary of Sailing Lingerie.
And, on behalf of all the naked asses and breasts that have contributed, and will keep contributing, I'll faithfully, pleasurably and satisfyingly perform the duties of my 'position' to the satisfaction of all who will participate.
So, that being said, ladies of the cove, we need you bras, panties and any other unmentionalbles forthwith. Of course, you will have to present them in person in my office. Please take a ticket, take a seat.
Of course, Mr. President and captain of the boat, you are both invited to sit in with me to accept these 'donations' *cough*.![]()
need help?*rummages in the laundry for clean knickers.....and a nice bra* nope only got the off white ones I hope im never run over by a car in.....![]()

makes a change from talking it.....![]()

'bout ye mucker? Ballicks!![]()

if I had any ballacks im sure they'd be just peachy![]()

if I had any ballacks im sure they'd be just peachy![]()

morning all - big hugs to the Yummys and hi-5s to the rest of us
sod being President of anything!!!!!

'ello skipper![]()
I think we're headed to the Cayman's in the Cove...want to come along?

err depends who is coming??![]()
Well...I'm coming...well .... wait, is this a trick question?
If you come you're coming then??? wait...no...
OK.. anyone who comes will be coming...
![]()

At least you picked up on it. It went right over my head.![]()
![]()
![]()
....as the actress said to the Bishop...![]()

after repeatedly, squeezing his neck and bashing him![]()

He could do that himself![]()
