Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I feel a competition coming on...
Let's see who is braver. Show us CI and NM, let it show.![]()

You are silly!
It's not a competition!
And it's all a question of personal choice - what one person thinks is 'brave', another has no qualms about - and the opposite is true - people are happier showing all different parts of themselves - but there are some parts that people don't want to share - for some it's their face - for others different parts.
It all makes for a very varied Am Pics forum
![]()
I agree, I was being silly. Furthermore, what you state is very true and well said also.You are silly!
It's not a competition!
And it's all a question of personal choice - what one person thinks is 'brave', another has no qualms about - and the opposite is true - people are happier showing all different parts of themselves - but there are some parts that people don't want to share - for some it's their face - for others different parts.
It all makes for a very varied Am Pics forum
![]()
I agree, I was being silly. Furthermore, what you state is very true and well said also.![]()
well said![]()
I agree, I was being silly. Furthermore, what you state is very true and well said also.![]()


Don't push it my dear...Hah that's you put in your place matey!![]()

You're very welcome. I took it in the spirit I blieve you intended.Thank you and
Thank you for taking it in the spirit it was intended - never quite sure how things sound online!
![]()
Stroke it then...I wasn't I was pulling![]()
OK, but don't pull too hard...![]()
![]()
I thought it followed the pushing and pulling quite well.nice try![]()

tip top thanksim still wondering is that you in your AV??
hows things with you?
You all would have paid cash to hear me belt out Amazing Grace at the funeral Mass this morning.![]()
Things are going great thanks! Still away from home though![]()

I thought you'd gone for today??![]()
So I come to lit...
I thought I had too...then someone came into my office and now I'm getting ready to go again. I'm always happier if the last thing I see at work is boobiesSo I come to lit...
![]()

Ah boobies brighten even the dullest day![]()
