curiousirish
girl from mars
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2008
- Posts
- 9,675
Yes, they most certainly do....
So does funny reparte with lovely ladies...thanks...![]()
Anytime!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, they most certainly do....
So does funny reparte with lovely ladies...thanks...![]()

Anytime!![]()
morning Yummys - push, pull, boobies and singing ..... I miss al the fun![]()
Or paid you to stop perhaps?![]()

I think that pounding noise was coming from the coffin!
Hello Yums and buds.![]()

Afternoon you![]()

mummys are yummy for all kinds of reasons - some quite delicate - such as this: so-called fisting - gently, ever so slowly, ever so carefully, fully inserting a hand, very well lubed - is not so feasible with women who have not had children - but a receptive woman who has had, may find this (especially in combination with cunnilingus mmm) to be an extremely intense and exciting experience...

well hello strangerhows it hanging?
It's hanging more or less normally (I had to check though.)
Just getting back to things after the hols and so on.
You?
oh not so bad thanks.....kids back at school.......been to the gym.....shopping....cleaning......usual![]()
Oh dear! I should get back to the gym . . .
Its new for me, so far so good....![]()
If only you were closer, I need a good gym buddy . . .
yeh I wouldnt mind someone to motivate me....its just me and the ipod![]()
yeh I wouldnt mind someone to motivate me....its just me and the ipod![]()
me too me too
I could always help in the shower afterwards too, that would certainly motivate me!
well there certainly arent any motivating males at my gym......not that I have seen anyway
yeh I wouldnt mind someone to motivate me....its just me and the ipod![]()
well there certainly arent any motivating males at my gym......not that I have seen anyway
![]()

*checks sky for volcanic ash* errr I might be a while![]()
Damn volcano! Can't they do something about it????
I have a friend stuck in Europe...he would like to come back home. But he can't.
well there certainly arent any motivating males at my gym......not that I have seen anyway
![]()