yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
after the abuse you gave me about going to Gyms ....... :rolleyes:

well, if you need a personal trainer and someone with a bit of gym experience, based in UK ....... I'm sure I can get you a Guest Pass for the day :)

Morning Yummys and my fellow posters - sun is still smiling here :cool:

I'm going to the gym... no one told me I have to like it too.....same as the diet...it's got to be done :eek:
 
Do you look as good in your bikini bottom as you do in that avatar? I bet you do...
 
LOL! I would swear it was your original intent. We think the same way. :D

if its any consolation, I took it as a given that there was quite a naughty double-entendre in there so ermmmmmmm ...... ;)

morning yummy gymmy mummys :)
 
Swimming today (smug grin:))

get weighed tomorrow I so hope it's good news!

Afternoon to yums, mums and assorted others
 
Swimming today (smug grin:))

get weighed tomorrow I so hope it's good news!

Afternoon to yums, mums and assorted others

I have no excuse not to go swimming, so I suppose I should too.

Not sure if I have anything to wear though, wonder if anyone nearby does naked sessions? Oddly enough there was something about it on the radio yesterday . . .
 
I have no excuse not to go swimming, so I suppose I should too.

Not sure if I have anything to wear though, wonder if anyone nearby does naked sessions? Oddly enough there was something about it on the radio yesterday . . .

I must have missed that!

It was busy today I'm not keen on bumping into people in water when they are wearing very little..unless we have at least been formally introduced:D
 
I must have missed that!

It was busy today I'm not keen on bumping into people in water when they are wearing very little..unless we have at least been formally introduced:D

Radio 4 yesterday, on the way back from the school run. They were pondering why the swimming in Berlin was naked but aquarobics wasn't. We decided it was fairly obvious . . .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top