yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naked aqua aerobics! Doesn't bear thinking about! :eek:

Well, exactly! Added to which my personal observations seem to show that aqua-aerobics is mostly carried out by people who are unable to support their own body weight out of water. Perhaps I'm being cruel there but it's a scary sight at my local pool . . .
 
yummy yummy is a song too

for all you under 40 kids you missed the 50/60 and early 70s that was more packed with alsome never before seen hits/groups then in usa history!
Yummy yummy yummy was a song you can find on youtube and one of my favorite!
as was 15 or so others i have most of the albums in perfect condition of anything worth listening to in rock/hit groups...now! if i could just find a record player! hehe
Rimfire
 
for all you under 40 kids you missed the 50/60 and early 70s that was more packed with alsome never before seen hits/groups then in usa history!
Yummy yummy yummy was a song you can find on youtube and one of my favorite!
as was 15 or so others i have most of the albums in perfect condition of anything worth listening to in rock/hit groups...now! if i could just find a record player! hehe
Rimfire

That was one of the all-time worst songs. Ever. :rolleyes:
 
That was one of the all-time worst songs. Ever. :rolleyes:

I favor My Baby Loves Lovin' ... Since I'm just back from seeing (and doing other things with) my favorite yummy mummy I feel as if I was right in the middle of that song. There's nothing like a horny yummy mummy with a nice comfortable little round tummy, large mummy breasts and all of the other fixtures of yummyness. :rose:
 
this thread could go badly wrong from here on in :eek:

Yummy Mummys meet Dire Hit Singles ......

I give you a :kiss: for the yummys and Renee and Renata :D

Seriously, these kinds of songs need their own thread. Oh, wait... :D

Happy Friday all! :)
 
Hello curiousirish and all the other YM's. I hope you all have a great week. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top