✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

Question for anyone sending or responding to questions and using the the coded emoji in them...are you expecting folks to address them or are you addressing them in your response?
I've only used a few but I don't expect a direct response. If I get one then I know they're paying extra close attention ;)

Question for anyone sending or responding to questions and using the the coded emoji in them...are you expecting folks to address them or are you addressing them in your response?
I'm using them as compliments, and decorations, but I don't necessarily need them addressing.

Obviously school was the hardest. I took the summer off because it was just too stressful with all the things I can’t drop, school was the easiest to take a break from.
The most pleasure, definitely family. My grandbaby brings endless joys. The kids are in and out of the house more now that none of them are living here (except the youngest, but that’s another story)

You can PM me now 😁

I can’t send a PM to you, so I will ask here: do you get the chance to spoil your grandchild much?

(Will this work?)

That was a five and a quarter! And if you hadn't fiddled with the copy protection there wouldn't have been an insertion error!
That would probably explain why there was always some gobby cunt behind me screaming “put it in slot B”

That was a five and a quarter! And if you hadn't fiddled with the copy protection there wouldn't have been an insertion error!
Damn straight.

And you had to have a boot disk to eliminate any not required memory so you could play one of the best games ever....Arena. And there was a dungeon one too...fuck if I can remember it now...but it was kick ass for the time.

Edit. Ultima Underworld: Stygian Abyss. Loved that game

Last edited:
Back