✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

Day 3

We're going to be a little nosey today.

PM (at least) 2 Litsters and ask them a question. The question should be specific to the Litster - no "what's your favorite color" BS and should illicit an answer not homework - no "would you send me a pic of your left nipple".
Bonus points for the nosier or more scandalous the questions but remember you are not entitled to an answer.
Day 3 done!

Does "scandalous" include asking questions about pineapple on pizza? AFAF.

Day 3 done and dusted. Asked and answered lots of questions 😇

There is one question that I would like to answer publicly just so it stops anybody else asking it of me…

To the person who asks “What does your cunt feel like?” …

The answer to this depends on my mood at that present moment in time. The top 5 responses are going to be:

Fucking lonely
Like any cave hidden behind an acre of overgrown thicket, cold and dark
It feels like home
A coffee shop. You only want to pop in quickly but you never know who you are going to find in there
Soft and velvety

Day 3 done and dusted. Asked and answered lots of questions 😇

There is one question that I would like to answer publicly just so it stops anybody else asking it of me…

To the person who asks “What does your cunt feel like?” …

The answer to this depends on my mood at that present moment in time. The top 5 responses are going to be:

Fucking lonely
Like any cave hidden behind an acre of overgrown thicket, cold and dark
It feels like home
A coffee shop. You only want to pop in quickly but you never know who you are going to find in there
Soft and velvety
I need to ask better questions

Back