❌On Strike - The Spanking Thread

IMG-4319.jpg

I have a longtime fantasy of other men spanking my wife. Generally it’s over his knee spanking her bare ass as depicted by these pics here. But I’m starting to enjoy this too. I’d love to see him hold my wife hold like this. Then bring that strap down on her sexy behind.

Yummy pink bottom. So sweet 💕

Not sure about him though, he doesn't look like he has the strength required to properly discipline her to me. I think I should offer to help 😜
I love the feeling of the stinging slap on my bum from the palm of a man’s hand. The feeling of vulnerability across his knee with my knickers down around my thighs. That tingle which runs up my spine. Perhaps two of you men chastising me at the same time, might increase the thrill, and the enjoyment.

I’m not sure though.

Lucy.

I love the feeling of the stinging slap on my bum from the palm of a man’s hand. The feeling of vulnerability across his knee with my knickers down around my thighs. That tingle which runs up my spine. Perhaps two of you men chastising me at the same time, might increase the thrill, and the enjoyment.

I’m not sure though.

Lucy.
Any man that has the pleasure of you over his knee is a very lucky man.

Back