β­πŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸŒ²β­ Secret Santa 2020 - Pandemic Edition β­πŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸŒ²β­

As they said in Die Hard

Now I have a machine gun Ho, Ho, Ho.

Translation I'm in.

And..another bumpity.

Username: JustAnotherFlower
I’m a: male/female/more than meets the eye/unicorn/shape shifter/haven't figured it out yet
Favorite Color: Green and darkest stormcloud blue/gray
Favorite Music Genre: I like a little bit of everything.
I prefer to receive a gift from: a man/ a woman/ either one
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints: Um... *shrugs*
Three types of gifts I would be thrilled to receive:
A tasty recipe, something the sender has written, a voice clip, or a photo of something or another

Just a little bump. See opening post...the deadline is approaching!!!

Just a review of how much fun this can be --

The first year I played I got an audio gift that I still have to this day and listen to often.

The gifts people come up with are so fun. And it's so nice to get to think about how to make someone a gift that still makes someone smile while fitting the Lit boundaries.

Thank you Beachbaby for organizing and encouraging everyone. I know what a job it can be!!! πŸŽ„

Yay...more peoples!

Last bump, folks. I'm going to be picking the names tomorrow and sending you all a PM. :D

OK - let the games begin! I've sent a PM to everyone who is participating. If you didn't receive anything from me, PLEASE PM ME and let me know because that means I made a mistake (known to happen) and I'll fix it.

Ho, ho, ho!!!!

I already started thinking on it. So many ideas. I'm excited. :D
Thank you, Beachbaby. :heart:

I'm in!! This sounds like lots of fun and I have no idea how I missed this last year.

Username: Marriedpervs (Dee)
I’m a: female
Favorite Color: B;ue
Favorite Music Genre: Anything 80s I can dance to
I prefer to receive a gift from: either one
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints: Screwher or anyone else who chats with me regularly
Three types of gifts I would be thrilled to receive: anything at all, as long as it inspires erotic thoughts or adventures!

Well I've gotten the first part of mine and it's literally amazing!

Im still clueless as to who it is but thank you!!!

I got mine as well. I don't know if he wants to be known in public, so I will leave it up to him. But without even knowing he chose my most favorite poet, Neruda. That was amazing. :)

Thank you again, Secret Santa. And Merry Christmas. :heart:

Good morning and welcome to Christmas week! I'm enjoying being the Chief Elf so far, but I'd love to hear from more of you.

Have you received a gift? Sent one? Has it put you in the holiday spirit?

There are only a handful of days left before Christmas. Get busy!

Well I have sent part of the gift i was thinking about and getting ready and done but That certain person hast replied so i fear maybe it didnt land right or that person didnt like it or maybe i dont know hope everything is ok....

I have sent and received!
And I’ve gotten a good laugh out of both. :)

I received part one of the gift and it was a VERY thoughtful tour of beautiful Germany! What a fun gift. 😍😍😍

Thank you Secret Santa!!!!

Gift sent with a wonderful reply and I just received my present...a very special first peek at something quite lovely :heart:

Thank you again, Secret Santa πŸŽ„

Last edited:
Mine has been sent and I have received mine!! I am thrilled with it!

Thank you!

Sent and received mine.

Thanks Santa.

This was far harder than I first anticipated. But a good idea never the less. Will do again next year.

Back